Are you the life & soul of the party??
If so a role in Blue Steel’s events team could be for you.
- Be ‘the face’ of Blue Steel at a combination of private hire (wedding, parties etc) and corporate events (think PR events, product launches, experiential campaigns)
- Ensure delivery of our service is seamless and attracts high praise from guests
- Interact with guests ensuring they have an amazing time in our experience and are left with a good taste of the Blue Steel way
- Go above and beyond client expectations both pre, during and post event
- Promote the brand and encourage new sales enquiries at the event
- Ensure photo quality is faultless
- You will be enthusiastic, organised, and have experience working in an events and/or promotional staffing capacity
- You will be confident, outgoing and charming, interacting with guests of all ages and backgrounds
- You will encourage use of our area and ensure guests leave with stunning photo prints and a good memory of Blue Steel
- You will have a keen eye for detail and work to ensure that everything delivered is to the highest
- You will be available and happy to work evenings and weekends, although some events do require full day availability
- You will be 25+ (for insurance purposes) and hold a full UK drivers license
- We are a rapidly growing collective of 6 brands, all within the event photography sector. Our brands include:
- www.sharedit.co.uk – a photographic brand experience agency specialising in building custom photo experiences for corporate live events
- www.thephotoemporium.com – themed open air photo booth hire
- www.wearebluesteel.com – photo and video booth hire and sales
- www.pixtasocial.com – roaming photographers with data capture and custom micro sites
- www.slo-mo.it – super slow motion video production for live events
- www.insta-print.it – live event Instagram and Twitter printing
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Three of our businesses have been launched in the past 6 months and are growing at a sensational pace. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding. This is a great place to be!
- We have an on-site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
This is a varied and exciting role that allows the individual to attend a huge variety of exciting events, and effectively get paid to party!
Hourly rates of £13 p/hr are paid, with potential to rise when hitting team leader level or beyond.
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter explaining why they feel they would be suitable for the role.