Ever fancied a career in events?
As a Happiness Manager for Blue Steel, now’s your chance.
- Effectively manage the delivery and sale of all events from initial enquiry to post event follow up
- Generate revenue in event sales based on individual targets and KPI’s set by the business including bookings generated, revenue generated, PSL’s secured, upsells and business development (business developed from cold)
- Account management – create lasting relationships with clients, venues and agencies resulting in continued partnerships with an emphasis on repeat business and building customer loyalty
- Manage and oversee the logistics and delivery of events including: venue and client liaison, staff allocation/management, vehicle maintenance, equipment preparation, book accommodation, hire vehicles when needed, coordination of office access and preparation of staff job sheets (this requires staff management skills of a team 10+ strong)
- Responsible for the thorough and accurate maintenance of client payment spreadsheets – adding accounts, recording payments, etc. Furthermore, chasing payments and following up on outstanding balances in professional and courteous manner. Assisting with the accounts as needed.
- General office administration – answer the phones, manage the company email account, restock supplies, sign for deliveries, troubleshoot technical errors, maintain the files, and oversee key assignments, incongruence with your other, individual responsibilities.
- Manage the post-event, photo editing and gallery uploads
- Delivering contracts and invoices to customers – knowledge of QuickBooks Online / Xero and Excel a plus
- Generate cross referrals and leads to other businesses under the Sharedit network (requires a working knowledge of a broad range of technologies from photography and social media arenas) – must be a team playerUpdate BSB website with relevant content and news as required – blog management and prior experience with WordPress a plus
- Previous experience with Salesforce, or similar CRM system advantageous
- Assist with other areas of the business as required / necessary
- You will be enthusiastic, organised, and have experience working in an organisational and / or sales capacity of another busy environment.
- Ideally you will have an interest in photography and events and have worked in either (or both!) of these sectors before
- You will have a keen eye for detail and a great memory!
- You will be at ease speaking to clients and have experience selling both over the phone and face to face
- You will be organised and thorough and gain the respect of both your colleagues and clients having worked in a similar role before
- Above all you will be driven, passionate and committed to delivering a first class service to all those you deal with
- We are a rapidly growing collective of 6 brands, all within the event photography sector. Our brands include:
- www.sharedit.co.uk – a photographic brand experience agency specialising in building custom photo experiences for corporate live events
- www.thephotoemporium.com – themed open air photo booth hire
- www.wearebluesteel.com – photo and video booth hire and sales
- www.pixtasocial.com – roaming photographers with data capture and custom micro sites
- www.slo-mo.it – super slow motion video production for live events
- www.insta-print.it – live event Instagram and Twitter printing
- We are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Three of our businesses have been launched in the past 6 months and are growing at a sensational pace. This is a fast moving business.
- Based in beautiful studios in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced yet relaxed, fun and entertaining, yet hard working and demanding. This is a great place to be!
- We have an on-site café, bike storage, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance.
This is a varied and exciting role that allows the individual to work across many areas of a fast growing business.
With a basic salary between £20- £25k (DOE) + incentives, commission and benefits. OTE £30-35k+
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter explaining why they feel they would be suitable for the role.